The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 70,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
Connect with specialists and CFEs worldwide. Interact with your colleagues and peers about today’s anti-fraud challenges and solutions to become more effective in your job.
Explore a variety of topics and expand your anti-fraud knowledge with our insightful tools, ACFE-approved products, cutting-edge software, informative publications and more.
Invest in your future by establishing yourself as a skilled specialist in a growing profession. Acquire the skills you need at our professionally-instructed training events and advance your career with the globally preferred designation, the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
About the Chennai Chapter
The chapter was formed as a society registered under Tamil Nadu Societies Act dedicated to fraud prevention education through meetings, seminars, workshops and professional networking opportunities for our members.
- To create a community of fraud-fighting professionals in Southern India
- Expand the membership through evangelization and outreach
- Create a platform for all fraud risk management professionals to share knowledge and support each other
- Provide thought leadership on prevention and deterrence of fraud
- Promote high standards of professional knowledge and ethics
Office & Advisory Board